The primary choice of every adventure lover, Annapurna Base Camp Trek (ABC)!
Moderate in nature, Annapurna Base Camp Trek is a classic trek surrounded by magnificent Himalayan ranges which includes the Annapurna range, and the undisputedly famous Fishtail (Machhapuchhre). The soaring peaks is between the fascinating range of 7000-8000 meters.
A complete worthwhile and happy journey, Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is better if combined with Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek.
The trek commences from Pokhara valley, a gorgeous touristic spot fully surrounded with serene Annapurnas. The trail takes you through forests and fascinating traditional villages of Ghandruk and Chhomrong Gurung village. Crossing the Modi Khola, the trek passes through the rhododendron trees, oaks, and bamboo.
Within the route, there is a large and hanging rock area, known as Hinku Cave. This can be a good exploration. There is thin settlement where you encounter the gorge narrowed to be only a few hundred meters wide.
Moreover, the view of steep snow-clad ridges of Hiunchuli on the left and the gorgeous Machhapuchhre on the right will be surely amazing. Other snow capped mountains to witness are Himchuli, Annapurna South, Barahi Shikhar, Annapurna I, Tent Peak, Singachuli, Glacier Dom, Gangapurna, Annapurna III, and Machhapuchhre.
The perpetual Gurung town and the passage to the ultimate vantage point warmed up by down territories with magnificent mountain views. The trail includes the country farms and fields, landscapes, and sometimes icy masses.
Heaven in earth, this is the famous and giant trekking trails in Nepal, located at 4320m. Annapurna Base Camp Trek or also known as Trek ABC is totally for trekking, expedition, hiking, and climbing. This can be easily done independently too.
Besides, you will enjoy the diverse flora and fauna along the amazing blend of culture and lifestyle. It is your chance to see wild animals like Himalayan Thar, Musk Deer, Leopards, and different species of birds too. This will leave with natural and unidentifiable calm in the heart and soul!
Annapurna Base Camp Trek Highlights
- Annapurna Base Camp at the altitude of 4130m
- Ghandruk and Chhomrong, popular Gurung villages
- Walking through typical and ethnic Gurung and Magar villages witness their unique culture and traditions.
- Soothe your weary muscle by hot bath in natural hot springs at Jhinu Danda
- Spectacular glacier view at Annapurna Base Camp
- Sightseeing tour around the historical UNESCO world heritages in Kathmandu Valley
- Explore the beautiful ‘city of lakes’-Pokhara
- Witness mountains like Himchuli, Annapurna South, Barahi Shikhar, Annapurna I, Tent Peak, Singachuli, Glacier Dom, Gangapurna, Annapurna III, and Machhapuchhre
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP)
- Visit Ghandruk village, a scenic and beautiful village on the top of the ridge.
- Paths with vibrant rhododendron forests, and fine terraces goes on passing through the Chhomrong village trail.