Manaslu Circuit trek is one of the best treks for those adventure junkies who want to test their stamina on a strenuous trail. This trek is a great alternative to the Annapurna Circuit as it is a less crowded trail with similar views.
Arughat from Gorkha District is the starting point of this trail passing through the lofty summit and rough topography. This stretch involves ascending mountains and crossing rivulets, streams, and waterfalls.
Likewise, you’ll witness rustic villages, gripping monasteries and hospitable natives of Manaslu region on the route of the Manaslu Circuit Trek. The highest point of the trek is Larkya La Pass (5,135 m) which is one of the most dramatic passes of the Nepalese Himalayas.
In addition to this, while trekking, you can also get an insight into the lives of the local, the inhabitants and explore their unique culture along with outstanding and impressive surroundings.
The major highlights of Manaslu Circuit Trek are high altitude glacial lakes, diverse range of flora and fauna, wonderful mountain vistas, and charming Tibetan culture. All these facts make the Manaslu Circuit Trek inimitable experiences.
This trek is perfect for everyone who wants to enjoy authentic beauties of the Himalayas including the highland villages and rich Tibetan culture and lifestyle. The full trail dots in the ancient Buddhists monasteries, chortens, and mani walls.
It is a perfect destination for those who are looking for virgin trails and wilderness and explore the diverse natural treasure of Nepal. The best time to visit this region is from March to May in the spring and September to December during the autumn.
- Walking through the dense forests of rhododendron, oak, pines, and hemlock
- Majestic views of snow-clad peaks like Mt. Manaslu (8,163 m), Mt. Machhapuchhre (6,997 m), Mt. Gangapurna (7,455 m), Mt. Annapurna I (8,091 m), Mt. Annapurna South (7,219 m), and Mt. Annapurna III (7,555 m)
- Trek along through the virgin, rough, and off-beaten trail
- Crossing Larkya La Pass (5,153 m)
- Observe traditional village lifestyle and culture
- Cross several suspension bridges and pass through several huge Mani walls on the trail