Eco-Community Cultural Trek is a relatively short trek that allows the trekkers to discover the untouched natural and cultural beauty of the Annapurna region. This is a peaceful and off-the-beaten-path trek newly discovered in the region.
During this Eco-Community Cultural trek, you’ll get an excellent opportunity to stay at community arranged homestay, where you’ll enjoy the company of the local people.
The most exciting part of this trek is the peaceful trail with less crowd. This trek is also perfect for those people who want to gain a fabulous first-time trekking experience in Nepal.
The major highlight of this trip is Mohare Danda (3,300 m). It offers spectacular panoramic views of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, and Machhapuchhare. Furthermore, you’ll also see spectacular sunrise and sunset views over the glittering peaks.
Besides the natural beauty, the rich culture and warm hospitality of local people will surely encourage you to visit this area again and again.
This Eco-Community Cultural Trek begins from Galeshwor of Parbat District and passes via Banskharka to reach Nagi village and Mohare Danda.
This trek is the best choice for those travel enthusiasts who have a short time to explore the cultural and natural beauties of Nepal. However, you also can continue to Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek, at the end of Eco-Community Cultural Trek as the trail joins in Ghorepani and Ghandruk village of Annapurna region. You can also opt for some new trekking trail like Mardi Himal Trek, Khayer Lake Trek, and Karbakeli Eco Trek in the Annapurna region.
Let’s explore the untouched and unspoiled area of the Everest region and experience something new!
- Full day sightseeing of UNESCO Heritage Sites in Kathmandu valley
- Scenic drive from Kathmandu to Syangja and Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Eco-community cultural trek in the Annapurna region
- Visit famous Galeshwor Temple of Parbat district
- Nagi village, the wireless internet village
- Hike to Mohare Danda- one of the best vantage point for the panoramic sunrise and sunset views
- Stunning and closer view of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri range from Mohare Danda
- Experience the eco-friendly community-based accommodation
- Experience the culture and traditions of Magar ethnic group
- Walk via the peaceful trail and enjoy the natural solitude