Annapurna Base Camp Trek is one of the famous trek routes of Annapurna region. We have a seven days Short Annapurna Base Camp Trek for adventurers like you.
If you want to experience the adventure in a short time, then you can opt for this Short Annapurna Base Camp Trek. This short and sweet trek takes you to the heart of the Annapurna region. This adventure trek offers a grand view of Mt. Annapurna I, II, III, IV, Mt. Annapurna South, Mt. Machhapuchhre, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Nilgiri, Mt. Hiunchuli, and Lamjung Himal range.
Short Annapurna Base Camp trek begins from Phedi after 30 minutes drive from Pokhara. And commences through different fascinating villages of Dhampus, Tolka, Chhomrong, Dovan to reach Annapurna Base Camp.
Besides, during this short trek, you can also enjoy natural hot spring near Jhinu Danda. Here you’ll get a chance to relax in natural hot springs in the lap of mountains. Local believe that bathing here will heal your ache and pain.
For this trek, spring (March-May) and autumn (September- December) are the best time. However, this trek is doable all year around.
But, if you’ve extra time to spend in the Annapurna Base Camp then you can opt for 14 days Annapurna Base Camp Trek.
- Magnificent views of beautiful Himalayan peaks. It includes Annapurna South, Macchapucchre, Himchuli, and Dhaulagiri
- Passing via Machhapuchhre Base Camp
- Walking via dense forests of oak, bamboo, and rhododendron
- Explore the typical Gurung village of Chhomrong
- Enjoy a natural hot spring at Jhinu Danda