Everest View trek allows you to experience a complete joy of being close to the mountains of Everest region in just 12 days.
Relish the beauty of the mountains of Everest region including Mt. Everest, Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Thamserku, and Mt, Tawache from Tengboche Monastery.
Everest View Trek is a famous trekking route after Everest Base Camp Trek in the Everest region.
This trek takes you to the stunning vantage points of the Everest range. Walking via lush valleys, crossing suspension bridges, with extraordinary views of rivers and snow-capped mountains is the main highlight of this trek.
During this trek, you’ll get a chance to visit a popular spiritual hub in Tengboche- Tengboche Monastery. Here you can also learn about Tibetan Buddhists culture which is highly practiced in the Everest region.
Everest View Trek begins with a 45 minute dramatic flight to Lukla. Lukla is one of the busiest mountain airports of Nepal that lies at an altitude of 2,840 m above the sea level. It is a gateway to start off trekking in the Everest region.
During the trek, you’ll walk via Sagarmatha National Park home to diverse flora and fauna. On the way to Namche, you’ll get a chance to enjoy the beautiful sight of dense pine and rhododendron forests.
It is one of the pleasurable trekking trails in the Everest region as it offers the jaw-dropping views of Himalayas very close, within a short time.
During the trek, you’ll get a great opportunity to experience the lifestyle of culturally rich Sherpa people and their hospitality. For the Everest View Trek, spring (March-May) and autumn (September- December) are the best time. However, this trek is doable all year around.
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu city
- Exciting mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla
- Namche Bazaar-largest town in Khumbu region
- Everest View Hotel- hotel in the highest place in the world at 3,880 m
- Tengboche Monastery, one of the largest monasteries of Khumbu region
- Explore Khumjung village-one of the largest villages in Khumbu region
- Visit Hillary School built by Sir Edmund Hillary
- Magnificent views of Mt. Everest (8,848 m), Mt. Lhotse (8,501 m), Mt. Cho Oyu (8201m), Mt. Ama Dablam, and Mt. Thames Khu.
- Spot endangered animals and birds in the Sagarmatha National Park
- Walking along the bank of Dudh Koshi River
- Enjoy the warm hospitality and generosity of Sherpa people