Tamang Heritage Trail Trek is a novice and off-the-beaten trail close to the Langtang Valley. It is especially promoted to exhibit the local culture and heritage of Tamang people of Langtang region. Thus, it focuses on community tourism and is famously known as Taming Cultural Trek in Nepal.
Tamang Heritage Trail Trek begins from Saybru Besi. And follows the route through Tatopani, Thuman, Briddim, Langtang Village, Kanjing Gompa to end in Syabru Besi.
Likewise, this beautiful trek will reward you with several attractions. You’ll get an opportunity to witness the traditional Syabru dances at Gatlang and Goljung villages. You can also buy the local products of traditional handcrafts.
Further, the trail traverse through different ancient monasteries, Chortens, and Mani walls. En route, along with natural sceneries, you’ll also experience the warm hospitality of Tamang people.
In addition to the heartwarming hospitality of Tamang people, you’ll also witness some magnificent mountain views of Langtang range, Ganesh Himal, and Tibetan Himalayas.
Tamang Heritage Trail Trek is the best way to experience Nepal’s unbeatable combination of natural and cultural beauty on foot. There are no perfect words to describe the beauty of the Langtang region. No wonder, visiting such place will offer you lifelong experiences and beautiful memories.
Please feel free to contact us for the detailed information of the Tamang Heritage Trail Trek package.
- Cultural sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley
- Trekking via charming cultural village including Syabru Besi, Brridim, Tatopani, Thuman, and Langtang Village
- Experience the warm hospitality of Tamang local people
- Walk via scenic trial full of various flora and fauna
- Enjoy the natural hot spring at Tatopani
- Visit ancient Gompas/ Monasteries
- Mesmerizing views of Langtang and Ganesh Himal ranges
- Experience authentic Tibetan culture, traditions, and lifestyle
- Unforgettable Homestay experience